Wednesday, September 1, 2010

You and Yours

I have officially accomplished the most essential piece of becoming a bonafide blogger.

That is, of course, coming up with a background and design that is not only aesthetically pleasing but also communicates my sheer awesomeness and the fact that I certainly did not spend too much time or work too hard to make that awesomeness clear.

That was a long sentence.

Never you mind.

You may remember five or six years ago when blogs were so severely popular that anyone without one was deemed horrendous. Then, of course, facebook came along and moved that spiral of insecurities into a far more concise and user friendly venue. Now, blogs seem to be reemerging.

Of course, you are not allowed to have one if you do not have something of incredible importance to say. Either that or you need some kind of disclaimer that it may or may not be interesting and it's up mostly for your own personal enjoyment (reading between the lines, this generally means: LOVE ME OR I WILL DIE!).

I'm not sure yet which category this falls under.

Probably the LOVE ME OR I WILL DIE category, but it may be too soon to tell.

No comments: