Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The registrar hates me

I have spent the last week or so gearing up to start studying so I can take the Biology exemption exam. I need to test out because there is not a single intro level Bio course that will fit my schedule next semester. If I don't take it next semester, I don't graduate in May. So I'm going to test out instead.

But guess what? There might be a Bio course that fits my schedule because my favorite class for next semester was just cancelled. Huzzah. This is the third time in as many terms that I've had a class cancelled that I had been really excited for.

Seriously. The registrar does not want me to enjoy my classes. Or graduate. Or anything.

Speaking of graduating. Holy. Shit.

I'm going to graduate in 6 months, 18 days and 34 minutes. And then I get to attempt to fit into the real world. Wow.

Or maybe I'll just go to more school and delay the real world for as long as possible.

No comments: